Rainbow Paper Initiative Hannover e.V.Wedekindstraße 12
|Telefon:||+49 (0)511 33652146|
|Interlocuteur:||Dr. Mechthild Klotz|
- Antiracisme, politique d'integration
- Politique + projet d'éducation
The non-profit organisation Rainbow Paper Initiative Hannover was founded in 2008, with the aim of enabling intercultural dialogue and furthering integration.
The objective of our initiative is to imbue the German language, alongside other native languages in our multifaceted society, with a liveliness; to enrich it with feelings, needs and personal desires.
This objective is realised through the particular concern of our organisation, which is to use artistic activities as a means of highlighting intercultural dialogue, in order to
• see to it that citizens of various origins, beliefs and levels of education, of each generation and gender, are able to communicate effectively in everyday life, at work or in their leisure time. We want to replace a feeling of foreignness and exclusion with one of trust;
• strengthen intercultural skills, education and training by language courses and by working together on artistic and sociocultural projects;
• build up understanding and acceptance of the various lifestyles, cultural practices and artistic traditions of the people living in Hanover and its surroundings;
• give the arts (e.g. drama, music, the visual arts, dance) a central place in our multicultural society;
• reveal and foster artistic talent and potential and, where applicable, to improve job prospects by further education, advice and contacts, whether the person involved had professional training in their homeland or simply shows natural talent;
• enable an exchange of views on concepts of integration and the results of projects, as well as to discuss integration in Hanover and the region around it in concrete terms.
Dr. Mechthild Klotz is the president of the organisation.
On request we can offer other net participants advice or a presentation. We can provide up to date information and contacts in the field of our work.