Aufklärung e.V.c/o Michael Ermisch, Stettiner Str. 24
|Telefax:||+ 49 (0) 1803 505 415 210 621|
- Projet des médias
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Antiracisme, politique d'integration
Aufklärung e. V. (Enlightenment) was founded in January 2009. The aim of the association is to raise general awareness by educating the public about the prevention of:
- sexually transmitted diseases,
- drug consumption, including alcohol,
- acts of violence against children and young people, including sexual violence and acts committed by adolescents and young adults,
- right wing extremism and violence,
- violence and discrimination based on sexual orientation or ethnic background,
- child poverty, including prevention of contraventions of the stipulations in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
A further aim is to support the work of other organisations and/or associations (solely tax privileged corporations and public bodies) who pursue the same ends as listed above.
In addition, we support youth welfare as well as charities according to § 53 of the German Fiscal Code.
These aims are to be achieved by:
- extramural youth and adult training; political, social, health, general and cultural education, youth work, youth counselling, youth recreation,
- cooperation with other federations and associations at home and abroad (solely tax privileged corporations and public bodies) who pursue similar ends,
- informing by means of information stands, actions and the like,
- setting up, maintaining and contributing to local and regional counselling, supervision and project facilities.
The association is strictly non-profit-making and charitable in terms of the clause “tax advantaged causes” in the German Fiscal Code. The aim of the association is not directed towards commercial business. The association can, however, establish and maintain facilities within the terms of its aims.
The association is altruistic, not pursuing goals which primarily serve its own interest.
Michael Ermisch is the president of Aufklärung e.V.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, make a presentation and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.