Viva con Agua de Sankt Pauli e.V.Neuer Kamp 32
|Telefon:||+49 (0)40 41 26 09 15|
|Telefax:||+49 (0)40 32 08 69 05|
- Aide pour des pays en voie de dévellopement
Viva con Agua de Sankt Pauli, founded 2005, is a charity based organization located in St. Pauli/Hamburg campaigning for clean drinking water worldwide. Viva con Agua see´s itself as an open network! Women and men of all ages, profession and background have access to the network, enabling everyone to bring in their own skills. Viva con Agua is a platform for personal initiative and engagement!
Along with the air we breath water is the most elemental basis to life. Water brings forth life, water is life. Water means healthy living, happy living. For Viva con Agua de Sankt Pauli this fact is the fundamental motivation making us take action – to realise water projects around the earth, thus enabling people an access to clean drinking water.
Viva con Agua unites development work, climate protection and sport.
• The main part of our donations flow into the realisation of drinking water projects, each with individually adapted solutions.
• Viva con Agua finances climate protection projects, thus balancing its own emissions from benefit events, fundraising actions and other work.
• Viva con Agua also has a supportive connection to sport, especially football.
Goals achieved (for example):
• Installation of 153 drinking water dispensers in kindergardens and sport schools in Havana (Cuba) 2005/2006
• Construction of 5 drilled wells in Sodo (Ethiopia) 2006/2007
• Developing 27 water sources in Base-Kiryango-Valley (Rwanda) 2008
• Costruction of 35 wells in Auhya Pihni (Nicaragua) 2008
• Construction of a drinking water system in Veshab (Tajikistan) 2008
Christian Wiebe is press officer of the organization.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.