Action For Fundamental Change and Development (AFFCAD)
|1.||Do you know any person above 18 years, groups or families looking for how and where to spend their 2013 summer? AFFCAD has organized a work camp to help construct a block of 4 classrooms at Excel Education Centre. The school is supporting over 200 HIV/AIDS orphans and vulnerable children in Bwaise, the most deprived slum area in Kampala Uganda. The dilapidated community school is in a sorry state with wooden classrooms and rusty iron sheets that leak whenever it rains.
If so, tell them to apply for our 5th Summer Work Camp! Applications are open from March 1 until May 31, 2013.
Applicants must be:
• 18 and above years (Participants under 18 must have a care taker or guardian)
• Open minded, with a positive attitude and warm hearts.
• Desire to help HIV/AIDS infected and affected orphans and their families.
• Flexible, willing to take up various tasks, taste local foods, share his/her experiences and with the ability to accept and adapt to living in simple conditions
• Ready to do light and heavy manual work on the project
• Proficient in English
• Able to support their travel and stay in Bwaise slums in Uganda for either full or some time of the work camp starting on 4th July to 4th August. 2013
If you believe that “Every Child Deserves a Clean and Safe Study Environment” Apply today! http://www.affcad.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=78:5th-summer-work-camp-2013&catid=77&Itemid=435
Help us to ensure people everywhere achieve the greatest possible impact—please share this opportunity with your contacts!
For more details, Interested participants should send an email to the AFFCAD Volunteer Service Program at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.affcad.org or call +256755149932, +256773736956, +256779649125, +256392859254.
|2.||The fourth AFFCAD summer work camp, international and local volunteers posing out for a photo out side AFFCAD office . |
|3.||The fourth summer work camp aimed at constructing three class rooms at AFFCAD orphanage center. here the construction begins and all our volunteers are involved in all activities . |
|4.||The new constructed three class room block at the orphanage centre with children sending their great thanks to people who contributed towards improving their studying environment |